Jackson DJ2471 Competitor Girls Figure Skates with attached Ultima Aspire XP all purpose blade. These skates are great for intermediate skaters working on their axel jump.
- Leather Upper polyurethane coated for easy care.
- Contour Backstrap for improved ankle fit.
- Softer Topline with rolled collar for added comfort.
- Fully Padded Microfiber Lining treated with antimicrobial properties.
- Flex Notch for added flexibility.
- Memory Foam Padding is shaped isometrically to fit ankles better
- One Piece Contour Tongue with memory foam padding.
- Solid Brass Hooks won't break or bend.
- Anatomically Designed Footbed ensures proper foot alignment and comfort.
- LCL layered cork and leather lightweight outsole.
- Ultima Aspire XP Blade attached with screws.
- Available in White Only with A,B,C and D Widths.
- Stiffness Rating 50 - Firm
- Heat Moldable
This skate recommended for single jumps/axel and the following test levels:USFSA Freestyle 5,6, Pre-Juvenile
ISI Freestyle Test 5
Skate Canada Preliminary, Jr. Bronze
Skate sizing cannot be determined by comparing to street shoe sizes. Avoid unnecessary returns/exchanges due to improper sizing. Please check the Jackson Size Chart before ordering. If you are unsure about your measurements, we provide information on how to measure the feet for skates. If you have any questions about measurements or skate sizing, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufacturer: Jackson
- Condition: New