Jackson DJ2800 Premier Womens Figure Skate Boots. These boots are great for intermediate skaters who consistently land axel jumps and are working on double jumps.
- Leather Upper polyurethane coated for easy care.
- Softer collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons
- Fully Padded Microfiber Lining breathes but doesn't absorb moisture.
- Flex Notch
- Memory Foam Padding is shaped asymmetrically to fit ankles better and offer lasting comfort.
- Multiple Piece Contour Tongue with memory foam padding.
- Off-set hooks provide more security and stability around ankle area
- Extra Wrap Over Instep for better fit and security on all widths, insteps and arches.
- LCL Sole layered cork and leather lightweight outsole offers reduced weight while keeping strength and support .
- Heat Moldable
- Stiffness Rating 65 - Firm
- Offering in N (A/B), W (C/D) widths which accommodate multiple sizes.
This skate recommended for Axel/Beginner Double Jumps and the following test levels:USFSA Freestyle 5,6, Pre-Juvenile
ISI Freestyle Test 5
Skate Canada Preliminary, Jr. Bronze
Help us to keep our costs low by avoiding unnecessary returns/exchanges due to improper sizing.Please check the Jackson Size Chart before ordering!
If you have any questions about measurements or skate sizing, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufacturer: Jackson
- Condition: New