- Skate's weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models.
- For skaters seeking greater flexibility, including Dance and Synchro skaters
- Designed based on our successful Elite 4500 pattern with a lower boot height and a unique, flexible tongue
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant. Rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors.
- Flex Notch for added flexibility.
- Extra wrap in ankle area angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas provides better flexibility and support.
- Available in Black Only with N,M,W Widths.
- Heat Moldable
- Support - Strong 84
- Can be made in Black Smooth Leather - Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
- ALLOW 2 WEEKS DELIVERY for all sizes.
This skate recommended for Double Jumps and the following test levels:USFSA Juvenile Free, Intermediate Free
ISI Freestyle Test 6,7
Skate Canada Pre-Juvenile, Juvenile
Help us to keep our costs low by avoiding unnecessary returns/exchanges due to improper sizing. Please check the Jackson Size Chart before ordering. If you are unsure about your measurements, we provide information on how to measure the feet for skates. If you have any questions about measurements or skate sizing, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you. email@example.com
- Manufacturer: Jackson
- Condition: New