Jackson Freestyle DJ2190 Womens Figure Skates with attached Ultima Aspire blade. These boots are for intermediate skaters working on single jumps.
- Leather Upper polyurethane coated for easy care.
- Contour Backstrap for improved ankle fit.
- Softer Topline for added comfort.
- Fully Padded Microfiber Lining treated with antibacterial properties.
- Flex Notch for added flexibility.
- Memory Foam Padding is shaped asymmetrically for lasting comfort and fit.
- Covered Foam Leather Tongue
- Solid Brass Hooks won't break or bend.
- LCL Sole layered cork and leather lightweight outsole
- Ultima Aspire Blade attached with screws.
- Heat Moldable
- Stiffness Rating 45 - Moderate
- Available in White in A, B and C Widths.
This skate recommended for Single Jumps and the following test levels:USFSA Basic 8, Freestyle Test 1-4, Pre-Preliminary, Preliminary
ISI Freestyle Test 3,4
Skate Canada Canskate Stages, 6,7, Pre-Preliminary
Skate sizes cannot be determined by comparing street shoe sizes. Avoid unnecessary returns/exchanges due to improper sizing. Please check the Jackson Size Chart before ordering.
If you are unsure about your measurements, we provide information on how to measure the feet for skates. If you have any questions about measurements or skate sizing, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you. email@example.com
- Manufacturer: Jackson
- Condition: New