Jackson JS1791 Artiste Girls Figure Skates. Flexible enough for a beginner skater, but supportive enough to advance through intermediate skating skills.
- Leather Upper polyurethane coated for easy care.
- Softer Topline for added comfort.
- Microfiber Lining with memory foam ankle padding.
- Flex Notch for added flexibility.
- Leather/Mesh Comfort Tongue with foam padding.
- PVC Soles
- Stiffness Rating 20 - Light
- Jackson Ultima Mark IV Blade attached with screws.
- Available in White in B and C Width
This skate recommended for the following test levels:USFSA Basic 5,6,7
ISI Beta, Gamma, Delta, Freestyle Test 1,2
Skate Canada Canskate Stages 4,5
You can't determine skate sizes by comparing street shoe sizes.. Please check the Jackson Size Chart before ordering. If you are unsure about your measurements, we provide information on how to measure the feet for skates. If you have any questions about measurements or skate sizing, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you. email@example.com
- Manufacturer: Jackson
- Condition: New