Jackson Supreme DJ5500 Womens Figure Skate Boots. These boots are lightweight by 20% over traditional models! Made for advanced skaters working on double and triple jumps who want a lightweight boot.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas provide better flexibility and support.
- Rolled topline for flex comfort
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors.
- Extra wrap in ankle area angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite.
- Carbon Fiber Sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant. Rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Heat Moldable
- Stiffness Rating 85 - Strong. Level 95 by special order.
- Available in White in AA, A, B, C and D Widths.
- ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS DELIVERY FOR AA,A & D WIDTHS!
This skate recommended for Triple/Quad Jumps and the following test levels:USFSA Junior Free, Senior Free
ISI Freestyle Test 9,10
Skate Canada Jr. and Sr. Silver Free, Senior Gold
Help us to keep our costs low by avoiding unnecessary returns/exchanges due to improper sizing. Please check the Jackson Size Chart before ordering.
If you are unsure about your measurements, we provide information on how to measure the feet for skates. If you have any questions about measurements or skate sizing, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you. email@example.com
- Manufacturer: Jackson
- Condition: New