- Waterproofed natural Italian leather upper with contoured ankle topline and Kevlar® Dupont reinforcements.
- Microfiber Lorica Lining with high perspiration-absorbing qualities.
- Angled Sole allows skaters to acheive sharper angles of inclination.
- Preformed Tongue padded with a series of vents, giving excellent air circulation around the foot; contoured profiles for easier bending.
- Anatomical and Asymmetrical thermo-formable padding
- Double Leather Sole
- Blade Sold Separately
- Stiffness Rating 65
- Available in White in AA, B and C Widths
Risport is made a little narrow. If you have very wide feet, you may want to consider another brand.
This skate recommended for Axel/Beginner Double Jumps and the following test levels:USFSA Juvenile Free, Intermediate Free, Novice Free
ISI Freestyle Test 6,7,8
Skate Canada Pre-Juvenile, Juvenile, Senior Bronze
Help us to keep our costs low by avoiding unnecessary returns/exchanges due to improper sizing.Please check the Risport Size Chart before ordering.
If you are unsure about your measurements, we provide information on how to measure the feet for skates. If you have any questions about measurements or skate sizing, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufacturer: Risport
- Condition: New